Operational Health and safety policy
The management of the company is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all of its employees in compliance with
- PN-N-18001:2004 norm
- All applicable occupational health and safety laws;
- Internal OH&S plans and programs
Specifically, the department policy comprises the following objectives:
- To comply with, revise and improve on all requirements of legislations related to safety and health as well as regulations and codes of practice which have been approved.
- To analyze results of audits and inspections and implement preventive and corrective actions
- To provide proper welfare, technological, technical and organizational facilities to all OH&S needs
- To investigate all possible accidents, diseases, poisonous and/or dangerous occurrences, and to have action to ensure that these occurrences will not take place;
- To master emergency procedures related to OH&S
- To ensure that all staff are provided with the relevant information, instruction, training and supervision regarding methods to carry out their duties in a safe manner and without causing any risk to health;
- To encourage internal dialog on OH&S policies
- To actively develop in OH&S area
I hereby declare that the foregoing policy shall be known, comprehensible and implemented by all employees of the company and shall be rendered accessible when requested by the outside parties.