Fideltronik fully supports the important process of New Product Introduction (NPI) with the main focus on products time to market. We help customers to launch complex products, providing substantial engineering, technology and manufacturing expertise to realize customer’s vision. We have extensive experience with design, quickturn prototyping, product verification, volume production and logistics.
During NPI process additionally to the on time delivery products on time, we provide our customers with detailed feedback on what can be improved regarding product quality and manufacturability. We have a rich experience and can guide customers trought component selection, provide innovative technical solutions including also complex range of tests. For every project we assign a separate project team with expertise in engineering, testing and supply chain, to ensure the delivery within budget and timeframe.
Fideltronik offers high flexibility of NPI, with very short LT of prototypes and first run deliveries, using quality tools, with respects to automotive standards and additional customer requirements. Depending on project needs we perform following steps, reviews and reports:
- Customer Specific Requirements analysis
- Supply Chain management support
- Products, production transfer support
- Flexible implementation schedule
- Engineering change management
- PCB design check DFM, DFA, DFT
- Quality tools; Flow Charts, FMEA, Control Plans,
- Mistake proofing, POKA-YOKA solutions
- Root cause analysis and corrective action reports, 8D, 5why, 4Q, QRQC, others
- Process capability studies Cp/Cpk, Pp/Ppk, Cm,Cmk,
- SPC, MSA, others
- Box, product, component tracebility level
- NPI/Build reports, Part Submission Warrant PSW, Certificate of Compliance CoC, others
- Online test results and coverage reports
To perform implementation in the most efficient way we follow as below:
- 0-serie, pilot,
- mass production
Nevertheless it may be modified depends on Customer needs as we are aware of specific circumstances, production transfer, quick reaction on market requests.
Due to your web browser settings and to enhance the performance of www.fideltronik.com the cookie files are posted in your terminal equipment.