Technology and process capabilities
Customer software downloading using CAN protocol.
- 8 layers (with 105um copper thickness after processing) bare PCBs the SMD TOP & Bottom assembly on reflow process
- Automated Optical Inspection after reflow and wave soldering process
- Wave soldering process using dedicated jigs to mask SMD components from Bottom side.
- Power Mosfet assembly on the wave soldering process with required height using dedicated holder jigs
- Bootloader and test software DSP devices programming using JTAG and CAN programmer
- Selective soldering process of PTH components from soldering side.
- Silicon (RTV) application to secure mechanically the PTH components
- Full Final assembly process (thermal isolation and clipping assembly process for TO-220 Mosfets, IGBT assembly process, Potting assembly process for hermetic protection PCBs)
- FLASH test - a high voltage electrical stress test from 50V to 5kV DC or AC voltage
- Low and High Power Test stations from 24VDC to 90VDC and up to 1000ADC
- Burn-in test solution.
- Air test solution
Additional process capabilities
- Professional Coordinate Measuring Machine on the Goods in inspection
- MOSFETs selection into a discrete band according to Gate Threshold Voltage (Vgsth) and body diode Forward Voltage Drop (Vsd)
- X-ray machine for soldering joints inspection
- In-circuit Test System to check the SMD and PTH components on the PCBA
- Conformal coating (thermal cure, UV cure)
Sample products – AC Motor Controllers
- 12V or 24V nominal supply
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 24VDC – 800VDC
- Peak power output: 4kW – 300kW
- Continuous power output: 2kW – 150kW
- Air & water cooled